Nights Quality Controller
Our dynamic operations department are seeking someone with great attention to detail and self-motivation to join our busy night operation on a full-time permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all customers are receiving accurate and high-quality products by completing various different control checks.
Using your knowledge and experience of working within the supply chain, you will assess stock and ensure products failing to meet high standards are not made available to our customers. These checks will be recorded so at least 2 years’ experience of using Microsoft Excel is a requirement.
You will be identifying trends and offer support and guidance to colleagues to ensure quality and accurate products are being picked/packed and loaded. Remaining calm you will help the team to achieve our goal of helping our customers deliver an amazing experience.
Joining the Arthur David family will give the right person the determination to strive to deliver excellence in all they do.
Experience of working in supply chain environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Physically Fit
- Able to get to Bishop Sutton without relying on public transport
- 2 years’ experience of using Microsoft excel
- Able to work in a temperature-controlled environment
- Free parking
- Discounted products
- Christmas Food hamper
- Health care plan
- Pay increase upon successful completion of probation period
- Following 2 years’ service, Increased annual leave entitlement and company sick pay scheme
- Staff BBQ’s
- Training and development opportunities
|Ability to commute/relocate:||Bristol BS39 5XR (required)|
|Job Types:||Full-time, Permanent|