Night General Operative
Our dynamic operations department are seeking individuals with a great attention to detail to join our busy night operation on a full-time permanent basis.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all customers are receiving the quality products they have ordered and all deliveries can be made accurately and timely following key processes being completed.
Using meticulous care, you will ensure all products are accurately weighed, counted, labelled and packaged according to the specific customer requirement. You will report any products that do not meet the highest quality which is expected from our customers. You will also maintain a clean and tidy working environment to safeguard food hygiene standards.
Working with numerous colleagues you will need to show a great team working ethic to achieve our goal of helping our customers deliver an amazing experience.
Shifts available either 1700-0200 or 2100-0600 42.5hrs per week on rotating shift pattern
Joining the Arthur David family will give the right person the determination to strive to deliver excellence in all they do.
Must be at least 18 years old
- Physically Fit
- Able to get to Bishop Sutton without relying on public transport
- Good understanding of written English
- Able to work in a temperature-controlled environment
- Free parking
- Discounted products
- Christmas Food hamper
- Health care plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity benefits
- Pay increase upon successful completion of probation period
- Following 2 years’ service, Increased annual leave entitlement and company sick pay scheme
- Staff BBQ’s
- Training and development opportunities
|Ability to commute/relocate:||Bristol BS39 5XR (required)|
|Shift availability:||Night shift (required)|
|Job Types:||Full-time, Permanent|