Our transport team are seeking safe drivers who have respect for the important job they are carrying out to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
The purpose of the role is to deliver products to our customers on established routes safely, according to law and company standards. Leaving customers happy and confident with the service we have provided.
Using your initiative to serve customers you will load/unload all products into our vans that you have checked and cleaned. Drive safely to locations, follow exact instructions and communicate face to face with our customers, resolving any concerns so they are confident to ‘leave it with us’
Following our route planning system, you will efficiently delivery orders to ensure deadlines are met and achieve our goal of helping our customers deliver an amazing experience.
Instilled with core values to provide customers with an unrivalled experience, Joining the Arthur David family will give the right person the determination to strive to deliver excellence in all they do.
- 2 years’ experience of working in a fast-paced industry as part of a team
Full B UK driving licence with maximum of 3 penalty points
- Physically Fit
- Good standard of English reading and writing
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Physically Fit
- Able to get to Bishop Sutton without relying on public transport
3x 12.5hr shifts; Monday, Friday and Saturday
- Free parking
- Discounted products
- Christmas Food hamper
- Health care plan
- Pay increase upon successful completion of probation period
- Following 2 years’ service, Increased annual leave entitlement and company sick pay scheme
- Staff BBQ’s
- Training and development opportunities
|Ability to commute/relocate:||Bristol BS39 5XR (required)|
|Job Types:||Full-time, Permanent|