Tenderstem Broccoli, Pork Chops & Stilton Sauce.
Check out the video using the link below for a more detailed description on how to cook this lovely meal.
Tenderstem Broccoli with Pork Chops & a Stilton Sauce
- Prepare your Tenderstem Broccoli by trimming the stalks
- Boil the Tenderstem for roughly 10 minutes and then leave to the side to cool
- Add Oil, Vinegar, Salt & Pepper a little dab of Mustard and Silton into a blender and bring to a creamy mix
- Now its time to cook those Pork Chops, they really don't take long at all so pop them into the frying pan for roughly 5 minutes to cook each side and then finish off in the oven for around about 10 minutes to brown off
- Finish off your Tenderstem Broccoli by slightly frying for a few minutes, this will really add to the flavour and also the texture
- Serve up and ENJOY!!