Potato Pancakes with Hot Smoked Salmon & Horseradish
Check out the video using the link below for a more detailed description on how to cook this lovely meal.
Potato Pancakes with Hot Smoked Salmon and Horseradish
Great for a Brunch!
- Once the potato is mashed, add 2 eggs, flour and milk.
- Combine well, then add the salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- If it is too thick add a little more milk.
- Heat oil in the frying pan on a moderate heat.
- Either use a metal ring or spoon the mixture in the pan.
- Do not move until it begins to firm around the sides.
- Then turn over to cook the other side.
- This will take no more than 5 mins for each side.
- Serve with Hot Smoked Salmon and Horseradish Cream.
- Can be served hot or cold.