Check out the video using the link below for a more detailed description on how to cook this lovely side dish.
- Slice Potatoes very thinly, try and make sure they are all the same size and layer them into a large dish
- Cut Onion into Slices and sprinkle over the layered Potatoes, be sure to spread them out evenly in the dish
- Add the Sage (amount at your own discussion) - Sage is a very strong Herb so only a small amount is needed
- Layer to the top of the dish
- Place in the over for approximately 60 minutes, or until the top is a crispy brown colour