Tomato & Aubergine Tart
Quick and Easy Tomato & Aubergine Tart
This quick and easy recipe is great for a last minute lunch option.
- preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and aubergine, ensuring they are roughly the same thickness.
- Mix the Mascarpone, Pesto and Crushed Garlic together.
- Roll out the pastry sheet.
- Spread the mixture on the sheet ensuring it is at least 1cm away from the edge.
- Place the Tomato and Aubergine slices evenly across the mixture.
- Season well with Salt and Pepper and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- Place in the oven for 20 - 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.
- Once Cooked, Remove and Serve.