Summer Noodles and Prawns
Summer Noodles & Prawns
The perfect light lunch to enjoy in the garden.
- Mix until smooth the fish sauce, sugar, oyster sauce and juice of one lime.
- Heat a wok in a medium/high heat and add the sesame oil. Fry the onions, peppers, baby corn and chillies.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the Soba Noodles, cook for 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked prawns and the sauce prepared earlier to the wok, combine well.
- Lastly add the noodles to the wok along with the cucumber and coriander.