Posh Fish Finger Sandwich
Gluten Free Posh Fish Finger Sandwich
- Place the batter mix into a bowl and add the beer or sparkling water and whisk together for 2 minutes.
- Whisk the three eggs and then add to the batter mixture. Continue to whisk until the batter has a light fluffy texture.
- Rest the batter for at least 10 minutes. Pour the litre of oil into a large deep pan ready for frying on a medium heat.
- Coat the fish fully with the batter and lower into the hot oil, it is best to do this in batches. Fry until the batter is crisp and golden and the fish is cooked though.
- Slice the panini rolls and lightly toast under the grill. Coat each piece of bread with a layer of tartare sauce, place the battered fish and top with the shredded lettuce and dill.