Duck and Cous Cous Salad
Duck & Couscous Salad
This healthy yet indulgent lunch will keep you satisfied for hours.
- Score the skin of the duck breast and season. Place in a cold pan, skin side down over a medium heat. Remove the fat from the pan as it is released, cook for approximately 6 minutes skin side down, turn and cook for a further 4 minutes. Once cooked set aside to cool.
- Place couscous in a bowl and pour in equal amounts of boiling water, cover in cling film and leave for 15 minutes.
- Trim the ends of the Tenderstem and boil for 3 minutes. When cooked combine the couscous with the Tenderstem, baby spinach and pomegranate seeds.
- Cut the avocado in to chunks and add to the salad with the juice of the lime and soy sauce.
- Slice the duck breast and place over the combined couscous salad.