Boiled Egg and Crumpet Soldiers
Boiled Egg and Crumpet Soliders
Why not change up your Monday morning breakfast and replace your usual toast with crumpets!
- Boil a pan of water - Enough to cover the eggs.
- Once boiling add the Eggs carefully to the pan of water.
- Depending on how running you want your eggs, the best time we suggest is 5 minutes for the perfect dippy egg!
- While boiling - place crumpets in the toaster for a minimum of 4 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Once the egg are done - remove from the heat and place into eggs cups, carefully removing the top.
- Butter your crumpets and cut into soldiers.
- And Enjoy!